BabyCenter selects products based on the research of our editors and the wisdom of parents in the BabyCenter Community. All prices and details are accurate at the time of publication. We may earn a commission from shopping links.
Editor’s note: Buy Buy Baby’s parent company, Bed Bath & Beyond Inc., filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy on April 23, 2023. All stores will close by June 30, 2023. If you already have a Buy Buy Baby registry, learn more about what the closure means for you. Need help switching your registry? Take a quiz to be matched to the best baby registry for your needs.
Buy Buy Baby is known for its great coupons, so it’s no surprise that it also offers a solid completion discount: 15 percent off of remaining registry items after your baby shower. The offer is unique because you can use it on anything the store sells — baby monitor, air purifier, you name it. That’s different from Buy Buy Baby’s typical coupons, not to mention other retailers’ completion discounts, which often come with a lot of exclusions.
Here’s what you need to know about Buy Buy Baby’s completion discount to save the most money possible:
- You can start using your completion discount six weeks before your due date. (If you register within two weeks of your due date, it will become available one week after you sign up.)
- The discount is good for one month after it’s uploaded to your account.
- The completion discount at Buy Buy Baby is good for one purchase only — so you’ll want to make it count!
- The discount can be used on any items left on your registry.
Step-by-step instructions for how to redeem your Buy Buy Baby completion discount
- Log in to Buy Buy BabyOpens a new window using the account that you used to create your registryOpens a new window.
- Add any remaining items from your registry that you’d like to buy to your cart.
- Go to the “My Offers” section to find your coupon code.
- Use that coupon in your cart.
You can use your coupon online or in store, but remember that you can only use it on one purchase. So before you shop, you’ll want to add anything you’d like to buy to your registry – even if it’s after you get your coupon – to ensure you save as much as possible.
Some moms in our Community report that you may also get your coupon in the mail or via email, so keep an eye out!
Unfortunately, you can’t combine the Buy Buy Baby completion discount with other offers.
Lots of parents-to-be sign up for multiple baby registries because they want to take advantage of the completion discounts at different retailers. If you end up doing this, remember that Registry Builder is a great place to manage everything in one place!
Advertisement | page continues below