BabyCenter selects products based on the research of our editors and the wisdom of parents in the BabyCenter Community. All prices and details are accurate at the time of publication. We may earn a commission from shopping links.
A Pottery Barn Kids baby registryOpens a new window allows you to ask for the gorgeous, high-quality gear that the brand is known for. But if you aren’t gifted every item on your wish-list, Pottery Barn Kids offers a 15 percent completion discount so you can get everything you want without breaking the bank.
As with any registry completion discount, there are some details you’ll want to know in order to make the most out of this deal:
- You can use the discount starting 60 days prior to your due date.
- You can use the discount for up to six months after your due date.
- You will receive the discount code via email. You can use it online by entering the promotion code at checkout or in stores by presenting the email at checkout.
- You can’t use the Pottery Barn Kids registry completion discount with other promo codes or towards clearance items.
Step-by-step instructions for how to redeem your Pottery Barn Kids completion discount:
- Log in to the account used to create your Pottery Barn Kids baby registryOpens a new window.
- Add any items from your registry to your cart.
- Proceed to checkout and fill out the “Shipping” and “Delivery & Gift Options” sections.
- When you reach the “Payments” section, click on the “+” button next to “Promo Code.” Here, you will type the promotion code provided in your email and click “Apply.”
One very important thing to note: Pottery Barn Kids is notorious for having a gargantuan list of brands that are excluded from the completion discountOpens a new window. What’s more, there’s a baffling disclaimer that says you can’t use the discount on any “baby gear.” Essentially, this means that anything from a brand other than Pottery Barn Kids is not eligible for the discount. (For example, Pottery Barn Kids brand crib sheets can be bought with the discount, but not an Uppababy stroller sold through the Pottery Barn Kids website.)
If you like the options at Pottery Barn Kids and are willing to parse through the list of excluded brands, then it’s worth creating a Pottery Barn Kids registry and utilizing the discount. Still, Pottery Barn Kids won’t have everything you need to take care of your new arrival, so you’ll benefit from creating at least one other registry at a different retailer. And when you do, you should use Registry Builder to manage all your baby registries from one place!
This article originally appeared on What to Expect.
Advertisement | page continues below